United for sport clothing to raise money for school visits
Interested to wear United for sport colors and help promote the adoption of healthy life habits amongst youth?
In partnership with Apogee Sports, we are proud to offer you high-quality clothing made in Quebec. The sale of clothing is used to finance the United for youth program, which provides free motivational talks by our athletes to schools.
- To order: orders and payments are made directly through Apogee's online store.
- Delivery time: a production will start on the first day of each month, and the production process will take between 20 and 25 working days. For example, the production of an order received on April 15th will begin on May 1st and will be delivered to the customer in late May / early June.
- Delivery: the products will be delivered directly to your home. Delivery is free on orders of over $ 100.
- Sizes: please use the chart size that can be found directly on Apogee's online store. If you need advice, send an email to email@example.com indicating the product you wish to purchase, your weight, your height, and your waist and chest size.
- Non-exchangeable, non-refundable: given that United for sport does not make any profit on the sale of clothing, we can not issue any refund. However, if the clothes do not meet your expectations and adjustments are not possible, please contact us by e-mail and we will do our best to accommodate you (firstname.lastname@example.org).